- 6kg chicken breast cut into cubes for kebab
- 5g oregano
- 300g strained yoghurt
- 100ml olive oil
- 400g green peppers diced
- 400g onions diced
- 10g paprika
- Place the chicken in a bowl and add the olive oil, paprika, yoghurt, salt and pepper. Place in the refrigerator and leave to marinate throughout the night.
- Thread the chicken onto sticks or skewers for kebab and add sequentially the green peppers and the onions.
- Place the skewers on a hot grill or a grill pan until the chicken cooks through and vegetables get a light brown shade.
- Season with oregano and serve.