Chicken a la crème
- 1.5kg diced chicken breast
- 500g sliced mushrooms
- 100ml white wine
- 100g chopped onion
- 20ml fresh chicken broth
- 500ml fresh cream
- 50ml olive oil
- Black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a deep-frying pan and add the diced chicken breast.
- Let is simmer until it turns golden and move to a plate.
- Sauté the chopped onion and sliced mushrooms in the pan and leave until soft. Then add the chicken and the wine.
- Once the wine evaporates, add the chicken broth along with the fresh cream and stir until all ingredients combine. If needed, add salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and serve. Dish can be accompanied by rice.
Tip: If you want, you can also add diced bacon to the recipe.