Grilled salmon fillet with seasonal vegetables
For the salmon:
- 2 salmon fillets 220g – 250g
- ½ bunch of spring onion, chopped
- Black pepper
For the seasonal vegetables:
- 150g colored peppers, sliced lengthwise
- 200g onion, sliced
- 250g zucchini, sliced
- 250g eggplant, sliced
- 250g carrot, sliced
- 50ml olive oil
- 5ml balsamic vinegar
- Black pepper
- Place all the vegetables in a bowl, add half of the olive oil, salt and pepper and mix them all together until the vegetables are seasoned.
- Heat the grill and add the vegetables. Leave them to grill until they get tender.
- Once they are cooked, serve them on a large plate dressed with the balsamic vinegar and the remaining of the olive oil.
- Heat the grill and place the salmon fillets, skin-side down. Season with salt and pepper and let them cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Afterwards, turn them around, skin-side up and let them cook for another 5 minutes, until they reach your desirable cooking level.
- Once the fillets are cooked, transfer them on serving plates and garnish (optionally) with a thin slice of lemon and the chopped spring onion.
- Be careful when grilling the vegetables. If they are overcooked, they will lose their nutritional values.
- If we want to add more aroma to our dish, we can accompany it with basmati rice.
Seems you have no WidgetKit
installed but this feature relies on it.
Take in consideration that you could need the FULL WidgetKit version.